Tissot watches have been a leader in watch innovation since 1853. Tissot was known to offer good quality and elegantly designed timepieces at very attractive prices. Over the years, Tissot watches have been instrumental in designing some of the most technologically creative timepieces in history.
- Round watch in silver tone featuring white ceramic at top ring, dial, and band links
- 28 mm stainless steel case with antireflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Three-link ceramic and stainless steel band featuring deployment clasp with double push-button closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.